Xspouse 2017 is certified for Court use ...
Current version: 2017-1
Any purchase of Xspouse since November 1, 2016 is entitled to a
FREE upgrade to Xspouse 2017
A new feature in Xspouse and Xarrears is a browser preview and printing
facility that allows you to view reports in your browser, print from your browser,
and provides an enhanced appearance for reports.
Learn more ...
- Certified for Court Use by the California Judicial Council.
- Property Division. Full-featured property divider. Includes Marsden
and Pension worksheets.
- Arrearage Calculator. The
Xspouse download package includes
an arrearage calculator. This calculator is available free to all Xspouse
users who have a current personalization ID. There will be an icon Xarrears
on your Start > Programs menu.
- Enhanced Findings and Rebuttals Report. Enables judicial officers
to modify, when necessary, the child support calculated according to the formula
in FC 4055(a).
- Bonus Income reports. Analyze the complex situation when income
is unpredictable in size and frequency. Include effects of prior relationships.
- Timeshare Worksheet. Easy, visually oriented calculation of timeshare
even for complex visitation arrangements.
- Browser preview and printing. Allows you to view reports in your browser,
print from your browser, and provides an enhanced appearance for reports.
- Data export. Allows an extensive range of data to be exported in either
XML or JSON format.
- $299. Purchase includes any updated releases of Xspouse
2017 through February 28, 2018 and free technical
Xspouse is the most accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive child
and spousal support calculator available.
Courts and government agencies can get Xspouse free.
If you would like us to email you information about updates to
Xspouse, let us know.
Important Note. To make sure that notifications
about Xspouse are not intercepted by a spam filter, please add support@Xspouse.com
and sales@Xspouse.com to your email program address book or to
your approved senders list.