Xspouse 2019 is certified for Court use
Current version: 2019-1
Any purchase of Xspouse since December 1, 2018 is entitled to a FREE upgrade to Xspouse 2019
New users »
Xspouse is the most accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive child and spousal support calculator available.
Courts and government agencies can get Xspouse free; to order, click on the following button.
Order now »
Important Note: To make sure that notifications about Xspouse are not intercepted by a
spam filter, please add support@Xspouse.com and sales@Xspouse.com to your email program's
contacts list, or to your approved senders list.
Free Demo Version
An almost full-featured demonstration version of Xspouse is available. The demonstration version has some features disabled,
such as printing, browser preview, and data export.
Download Demo »
New users »
- Certified for Court use by the California Judicial Council.
- Property Division. Full-featured property divider. Includes Marsden and Pension worksheets.
- Arrearage Calculator. The Xspouse™ download package includes an arrearage calculator.
This calculator is available free to all Xspouse™ users who have a current personalization ID.
There will be an icon Xarrears on your Start > Programs menu.
- Enhanced Findings and Rebuttals Report. Enables judicial officers to modify, when necessary,
the child support calculated according to the formula in FC 4055(a).
- Bonus Income reports. Analyze the complex situation when income is unpredictable in size and frequency.
Include effects of prior relationships. Fully documented.
- Timeshare Worksheet. Easy, visually oriented calculation of timeshare even for complex visitation arrangements.
- Browser preview and printing. Allows you to view reports in your browser, print from your browser,
and provides an enhanced appearance for reports.
- Data export. Allows an extensive range of data to be exported in either XML or JSON format.
- $299. Purchase includes any updated releases of Xspouse™ 2019 and free technical support.
Fully-integrated QBID Calculator. Xspouse 2019 provides a powerful Qualified Business Income Deduction calculator
that is fully integrated with other Xspouse data, automatically calculates the various parameters, and computes the allowable QBID.
Taxable/non-taxable spousal support. In conformance with tax changes, Xspouse 2019 treats post-2018 spousal support judgements
as being non-tax items federally, and treated as adjustments to income for state taxes. In conformance with the new FL-150, new input fields and
a new setting have been added to Xspouse.
Learn more »
Xspouse provides a browser preview feature in the support and property modules, and in Xarrears. Browser preview provides
an enhanced appearance for reports, which can be printed directly from the browser, and also provides the ability to select
viewing and printing ranges in the bonus income reports.
Learn more »