Xspouse 2021 is certified for Court use
Current version: 2021-1
Any purchase of Xspouse since December 1, 2020 is entitled to a FREE upgrade to Xspouse 2021
New users »
Xspouse is the most accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive child and spousal support calculator available.
Courts and government agencies can get Xspouse free; to order, click on the following button.
Order now »
- Certified for Court use by the California Judicial Council.
- Property Division. Full-featured property divider. Includes Marsden and Pension worksheets.
- Arrearage Calculator. The Xspouse™ download package includes an arrearage calculator.
This calculator is available free to all Xspouse™ users who have a current personalization ID.
There will be an icon Xarrears on your Start > Programs menu.
- Enhanced Findings and Rebuttals Report. Enables judicial officers to modify, when necessary,
the child support calculated according to the formula in FC 4055(a).
- Bonus Income reports. Analyze the complex situation when income is unpredictable in size and frequency.
Include effects of prior relationships. Fully documented.
- Timeshare Worksheet. Easy, visually oriented calculation of timeshare even for complex visitation arrangements.
- Powerful Qualified Business Income Deduction calculator that is fully integrated with other Xspouse data.
- Data export. Allows an extensive range of data to be exported in either XML or JSON format.
- $299. Purchase includes any updated releases of Xspouse™ 2020 and free technical support.
Free Demo Version
An almost full-featured demonstration version of Xspouse is available. The demonstration version has some features disabled,
such as printing, the QBID calculator, browser preview, and data export.
Download Demo »
New users »
Important Note: To make sure that notifications about Xspouse are not intercepted by a
spam filter, please add support@Xspouse.com and sales@Xspouse.com to your email program's
contacts list, or to your approved senders list.
Xspouse provides a browser preview feature in the support and property modules, and in Xarrears. Browser preview provides
an enhanced appearance for reports, which can be printed directly from the browser, and also provides the ability to select
viewing and printing ranges in the bonus income reports.
Learn more »
New in 2021
Added Schedule D Tax Worksheet and triggers to invoke the relevant tax worksheet to calculate federal tax
(Tax Computation Worksheet, Schedule D Tax Worksheet or Qualified Dividends and Capital Gains Tax Worksheet).
Added a new input on the main screen for pre-tax contributions to 401(k) plans to make it easier for users to use the program.
Added new input fields for 28% rate gain and Unrecaptured 1250 gain under "Other taxable income" for both the litigants
and "New spouse" if MFJOUT, input fields for lines 4e and 4g from Form 4952 under "Ded interest expense", and an input field for
Charitable contributions under "Adjustments to income" when claiming the Standard Deduction.
Added additional display lines in Schedule CA (540) Part II, "Adjustments to Federal Itemized Deductions",
to make it easier to see the calculation steps for Line 18.
Learn more »