Xspouse 2023 is certified for Court use
Current version: 2023-1
Any purchase of Xspouse 2022 since December 1, 2022 is entitled to a free upgrade to Xspouse 2023
New users »
Xspouse is the most accurate, up-to-date and comprehensive child and spousal support calculator available.
Courts and government agencies can get Xspouse free; to order, click on the following button.
Order now »
- Certified for Court use by the California Judicial Council.
- Property Division. Full-featured property divider. Includes Marsden and Pension worksheets.
- Arrearage Calculator. The Xspouse™ download package includes an arrearage calculator.
This calculator is available free to all Xspouse™ users who have a current personalization ID.
There will be an icon Xarrears on your Start > Programs menu.
- Enhanced Findings and Rebuttals Report. Enables judicial officers to modify, when necessary,
the child support calculated according to the formula in FC 4055(a).
- Bonus Income reports. Analyze the complex situation when income is unpredictable in size and frequency.
Include effects of prior relationships. Fully documented.
- Timeshare Worksheet. Easy, visually oriented calculation of timeshare even for complex visitation arrangements.
- Powerful Qualified Business Income Deduction calculator that is fully integrated with other Xspouse data.
- Data export. Allows an extensive range of data to be exported in either XML or JSON format.
- $299. Purchase includes any updated releases of Xspouse™ 2023 and free technical support.
Free Demo Version
An almost full-featured demonstration version of Xspouse is available. The demonstration version has some features disabled,
such as printing, the QBID calculator, browser preview, and data export.
Download Demo »
New users »
To make sure that communications and notifications from Xspouse are not intercepted by a
spam filter, please add support@Xspouse.com and sales@Xspouse.com to your email program's
contacts list, or to your approved senders list.
Xspouse provides a browser preview feature in the support and property modules, and in Xarrears. Browser preview provides
an enhanced appearance for reports, which can be printed directly from the browser, and also provides the ability to select
viewing and printing ranges in the bonus income reports.
Learn more »
Xspouse windows are now centered - the main Xspouse window initially opens in the center of the screen (instead of top left of screen)
and can be moved anywhere. All child windows open centered on the Xspouse main window.
Implements California Foster Youth Tax credit and adds related fields to the Party Tax Information window.
Adds new fields to the "Other nontaxable income" detail window to enable data inputs for Form 1040, Schedule 3, other credits.
Learn more »